Posting date: September 11, 2009 Expiry date: September 25, 2009
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
Field Support Service Analyst
• Provide PC, Network and Tcomm support to user in field.
• Lead field team and assist team member to solve the problem in Field.
• Design new systems and Optimized existing infrastructure to support business.
• Create contract, manage contractor and coordination with other head office to resolve problem.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum S1 (Bachelor) degree in Telecommunication or information technology from an accredited institution with experience 5 to 10 years.
• Preferable experience Upstream Petroleum or similar industry.
• Strong knowledge and experience design, operate and maintenance Radio communication HF, UHF, VHF, Microwave, Radar, VSAT, WLAN and Wmax technology, ETC.
• Strong knowledge and experience in telephony systems including analog phone systems, Digital phone as well as IP phone systems.
• Demonstrable knowledge and capability in a broad range of enterprise application systems such as office productivity (i.e. Microsoft Office), Project management and Data network.
• Demonstrable knowledge and capability in PAGA, CCTV, TV distribution, Alarm systems, Access control.
Only those individual: who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.