Leasing heavy equipment and diesel/gas engines, and turbines; 2 positions
Posting date: September 12, 2009 Expiry date: September 20, 2009
Our client, a leasing affiliate of the global market leader in, heavy equipment and diesel/gas engines, and turbines, a fortune 500 company, invites highly motivated, independent and self-directed individuals for the following positions of
• Providing professional representation, which includes training for dealer management and support personnel concerning merchandising, and financing programs for private entitles
• Counseling dealer personnel about finance concepts such as discounted cash flow, time value concepts, computation of interest and financial accounting concepts (expense allocation, depreciation write offs and balance sheet financing) etc. which are needed by dealer personnel to promote the sale of heavy equipment and diesel/gas engines and turbines with financing from company financial services.
• Originate, manage and develop assigned customer accounts.
• Continuous development of growth areas and potential new markets for possible financing opportunities
Ideal candidates should:
• Be a mature Indonesian with overseas degree who has a proven and successful experience in sales and marketing of financial products. Some years of experience in corporate banking and knowledge of the heavy equipment market will be an advantage.
• Have strong communication and Interpersonal skills, and an ability to analyze financial reports as well as ability to prepare proposals and credit write-ups.
• Be well disciplined and able to work effectively within clear defined sets of rules and procedures while at the same time demonstrating creativity and Imagination to grow the business.
• Carrying out activities necessary to provide credit to customers within acceptable limits of risk to the enterprise, by analyzing situations, making recommendations and taking measured risks using available data as well as insights.
• Reviewing and presenting complex financial transactions and preparing transactions for documentation and funding.
Ideal Candidates for the position should:
• Be an Indonesian with an overseas degree in business administration or finance with several years of experience in corporate banking. An MBA is an advantage.
• Have a good understanding of financial and credit analysis, and the evaluation process through similar experience acquired in a corporate finance institution.
• Have excellent writing skills and ability to prepare comprehensive credit proposals and write-ups in English.
• Possess strong analytical and maths computation skills.
• Have knowledge of:
– Financing and taxation principles.
– Financing and leasing products and documentation principles.
– Security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume within 10 days after the publication of this advertisement to:
JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 59, Suite 19D
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All candidates will be treated with strictest confidence.