Posting date: September 30, 2009 Expiry date: October 14, 2009
One of our client is well known Multinational EPC company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They urgently looking for Lead/Senior Process Safety Engineer position.
Lead or Senior Process Safety Engineer (Jakarta Based)
1) Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from recognized university,
2) Must have 10 Years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical Engineering / Operation / Design and Commissioning support for Lead Process Safety Engineer,
3) Must have 7 Years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical Engineering / Operation / Design and Commissioning support for Senior Process Safety Engineer,
4) Shall be able to check and verify the work of junior engineers and provide guidance as required,
5) Should possess hands on experience in Handling Process Safety Engineering software like PIPENET, FLARESIM, etc.,
6) Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge,
7) Should familiar with International codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering in Oil and Gas industry,
8) Should be able to interact with 3rd Party specialist for safety studies,
9) Should have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
We would like to finalize soon this position, then please send CV, certificates, and expected NET salary per month.
Kindly submit your CV to email@example.com