Posting date: October 10, 2009 Expiry date: October 25, 2009
Senior Financial Analyst
BP operates globally, with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries and nearly 100,000 employees. We have exploration and production interests in 29 countries and are one of the major refiners of gasoline and hydrocarbon products in the US, Europe and Australia.
In Indonesia, BP is one of the largest foreign investors, with investment of around US$5 billion to date. Every BP mainstream business is represented, from upstream (Tangguh LNG and VICO) to downstream (Castrol) and petrochemicals (PT AMI).
To support our existing business activities and long-term commitments in Indonesia, we are inviting several finance professionals to join our team where exciting career opportunities await for you.
If you possess the following attributes:
• Strong business acumen,
• Understand what “Great” is and continuously strives for it,
• Able to communicate effectively to champion ideas, influence outcomes and deliver results,
• Fully conversant in English, both written and oral, in a business setting,
• Rigorous and compliant in support of sound judgment,
• Critical and creative thinking.
• Bachelor degree or Masters degree in Finance/Accounting or Engineering from a fully accredited university,
• Strong financial/economic modeling skills, or,
• Planning & performance management skills, or,
• Financial control and reporting skills.
We encourage you to apply through our career site : http://www.bp.com/careers/Indonesia
Applications close 25 October 2009.
BP is an equal opportunity employer.