Posting date: October 03, 2009 Expiry date: October 17, 2009
PT. Kaltim Pasifik Amoniak
World Class Ammonia Manufacturing and having some positions as one of the major players in the ammonia industry, and a company that has significant role in the global ammonia business
We located in Bontang, East Kalimantan, are currently seeking experienced, professional who can work as a team with proven competencies in the whole range of development, improvement initiatives and compliance to take new challenge for the following positions,:
1. Material Management Manager
1. Degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering with mm 8 years related experience in materials, purchasing, logistic and inventory in multinational Company.
2. Age max 45 years old
3. Having knowledge in shipping, custom clearance and import procedure, import purchase.
4. Possess a sense of urgency and a proactive, user service philosophy.
5. Ability to be sensitive to the needs of users trough the practice of quality service principles.
6. Good leadership, analytical skill, strong negotiation skills, self starter, and demonstrate continued personnel development.
7. Able to work under pressure, highly motivated and willing to work in the environment wi9 various demands.
2. Mechanical Non Rotating Reliability Engineer
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years related experience in oil/gas or petrochemical Industries.
2. Age max 35 years old
3. Demonstrating knowledge of design Engineering calculation and knowledge of applicable standard such as ASME, TEMA, API etc for Mechanical equipment such as piping, HE, Vessel, Reactor, Etc.
4. Demonstrating knowledge of Predictive Maintenance, Inspection technique, for mechanical equipment including but not limited Thickness Measurement, NDT, Welding inspection, Vibration monitoring.
5. Demonstrating Material knowledge including but not limited to Corrosion monitoring system and Metallurgy.
6. Demonstrated interest in getting involved in plant operational control problem and demonstrating willingness to hand on-fashioned with plant operational personnel.
7. Effective communicator, good presentation skill and willing to provide competence leadership for new and developing organization.
8. Able to work under pressure, highly motivated and willing to work in the environment with various demands.
3. Organization & People Development Spv.
1. Degree from university / institute (S1) majoring in Psychology or Management with 3 years related experience in Multinational Company (preferable manufacturing Company).
2. Age max 40 years old
3. Computer skill for MS. Office, Presentation and have working knowledge of use and application of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) including Remuneration, Compensation & Benefit System.
4. Have a good understanding on Organization & People Development Concept! Framework (Performance Management, Career Path System and TNA)
5. Demonstrated knowledge of CBHRM (Competency Based Human Resource Management)
6. Possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skill, trustworthy, proactive, strong analytical skill
4. Sr. Process Engineer
1. Degree from university / institute (S1) majoring in Chemical Engineering with 4 years related experience in chemical I petrochemical plant.
2. Age max 40 years old
3. Computer literate and have working knowledge of use and application of process simulation tools (Hysis, Pro II, Aspen Plus, etc.) with good understanding on basic computer program such as Basic, Fortran, etc.
4. Demonstrated interest in getting involved to plant operational problems and providing timely troubleshooting on Process Engineering.
5. Possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skill, trustworthy, proactive, and strong analytical skill.
6. Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure condition where demands are many and varied also in a challenging environment.
1. Will be placed in Bontang, East Kalimantan
2. Fluent in English (written & spoken), excellent interpersonal & Communication skills.
3. Good Computer Skill, MS Word, M.Excel, Power point.
4. Accurate, discipline, polite, active, able to work under pressure Enthusiasm, High Integrity, Accountable, analytical skills and having capability to work as a team
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Please send your Application within 14 days from date advertisement to:
HR DEVELOPMENT – PT. KALTIM PASIFIK AMONIAK
Wisma KIE 3rd Floor, JI. Ammonia Kav. 79
Bontang 75314, East Kalimantan
or e-mail to