Posting date: October 10, 2009 Expiry date: October 24, 2009
HEAVY DUTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICAL EXPERT
PT Kuala Pelabuhan Indonesia (PTKPI) as one of the PT Freeport Indonesia (PTFI) privatizad company which assigned to manage to leave earth work construction is looking far Heavy Duty Maintenance Technical Expert (Position Code: HDM-TE) for Immediate placement at Freeport Project in Timika Papua Indonesia
The incumbent will report to Levee Maintenance Superintendent which responsible to directs supervises and coordinates the work activities of Levee field & shop maintenance crews engaged in maintaining repairing and rebuilding Levee equipment Works together will levee field & Shop maintenance personnel to analyze and conduct fault finding procedures to solve equipment failures / problems that arise in the field To monitor and observe maintenance practices and performance and implement corrective and preventive measures that will prolong the service life of components to maximize equipment availability
• Directs, Manages and Coordinates the work activities of Vendors engaged in maintaining, repairing, and reconditioning Levee field equipment pieces.
• Works together and confers with the Levee Equipment Maintenance Superintendent, Levee Equipment Maintenance Field and Shop crew, Equipment Vendors concerning repairs, maintenance and issues relating to Levee equipment pieces
• Establish strategic and tactical planning of field resources for optimization of Levee equipment.
• To ensure all maintenance procedures and Levee equipment is in compliance to Health, Environment and Safety regulations at all times
• To ensure all maintenance Key Performance Indicators are being achieved, to maximize equipment availability in the field of operations
• To ensure OEM standard workshop practices are being followed and the procurement and installation of spare parts and replacement components are in accordance with OEM standards
• To ensure all spare parts / component procurement procedures are being adhered to as per company guidelines
• To ensure all OEM Maintenance Subcontractors follow client s procedures relating to Field & Shop maintenance procedures
This position is opened for expatriate as well national qualified candidates who match with the above mentioned requirement Company will provide competitive remuneration package commensurate with candidate qualification and experience
Please submit your application letter and complete CV in English, valid certification and transcripts and recent photograph not later than two weeks after this advertisement to
PTKPI Sr. Manager – Corporate & Admin, PO BOX 1729 JKS – Jakarta 12017
or – mail to: Juarsa_Oemardikarta@fmi.com
Please put position code in your application/CV, only short listed qualified candidates will be contacted for further selection.