Posting date: December 14, 2009 Expiry date: December 29, 2009
A major Oil and Gas Company, operating in Indonesia is looking for an immediate employment of:
VP Relations & Administration
This job is responsible to supervise two major working groups i.e. Relations and Security. Responsible to formulate and develop strategies, goals and objective of the department, the incumbent will direct the development of plans and programs of public, government and community relations in line with the company objective of goals. He or She will also direct the implementation Community Development program together with the regent, Government and local community, directs the development of plans and programs for Company s security to safeguard the operations, people and the assets of the company in all operations area in line with the corporate policy. The incumbent also will maintain good relationship with the Government, State companies, partners and other third parties.
• University degree preferably Business Administration or other Social sciences and minimum 15 (fifteen) years of experience In Relations inclusive several years in Oil and Gas industry.
• Experience Relations (public & government relations).
• Interpersonal relations skill, knowledge of modern security management.
• Knowledge in Management PSC operations, corporate finance and accounting, & understanding of fiscal & PSC terms.
• Has good relations and vast networking with related Government bodies
• Flexible, creative arid active in the industrial society.
• High impact & influence
• High Health, Safety and Environment awareness.
Attractive remuneration package and career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. This position is for experienced personnel and only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Please submit your resume with a recent photograph on December 29, 2009 at the latest to: Subject [Code] VPR
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org